Thursday, December 02, 2004

Tuesday June 27th 1978



I woke up at 3:30 EST. It was already daylight because of the time zones. We had breakfast which was goo I really did the the airplane food. We landed in Zurich at 10:30 Swiss time when we waited for the plane for Basel. We boarded the plane at 11:50 and tok off at 12:05 the plane landed in Basel only twenty minutes later. We got through the customs. We met Uncle Teddy. He then drove us to my grandfather's house. It's funny when they speak German because you're not used to it. We then ate a big meal. You always have lunch as a big meal in Switzerland. I then took a good long four hour nap catching up on some of the sleep I lost, I eat and then I didn't do much except doodle and have teddy fights. The Teddy's that I brought were Snowtzers, Big Teddy. Glob who is a permanent teddy in Dornach also was here. Time has gone fast. I went to bed with big Dreuns at 9:38

Wensday June 28, 2004


Today I woke up at 9:30 today. Last night I didn't get good sleep because Andrew and Me were goofing off and I really didn't get to sleep until 10:30. I also got up at 2:00 to go to the bathroom. When I woke up I ate breakfast and had my favorite breakfast food: Gifelis. We then took the 10:35 train to Basel and shopped around. Andrew and I bought a chocolate barf from what Aunt Martha gave us. She was here yesterday. It was rainy all day in Basel and Dornach. I then bought a harmonica which plays beautifully. we then took the 3:25 train to Dornach. I then looked at Grossfather's Apartments. then doodled and goofed around until when I ate dinner. I'm beginning to learn more and more German now, I finally found my address book which has the addresses for my friends in which I want to write them. I'm going to Paris but I don't know when. After dinner I finished my doodle drawing of a rabbit. Then I took a bath for the first time in 3 weeks because whenn I go swimming I don't have to take a bath. I went to bed at 9:10.

Thursday June 29th 1978



Today I woke up at 9:15 ate 3 gifelis and went outside to help pick up cones so my brother could mow the lawn. When I finished I worked on my doodling. I then helped Andrew and Dad clean out the sandbox. I then ate a big lunch. In Switzerland you always have a big meal for lunch ad a small meal for dinner. After lunch I walked around Dornach and took pictures of trains and rivers. I have now taken 9 photos. I have 71 left. When we got home at 3:00 I worked on my doodleing and then goofed around until 5:00 when I played a game with my teddy bears. Glob one of my Teddy Bears always lost. Then I had dinner. After dinner Andrew and I went outside and played soccer. I did well bue he didn't admit it. He also didn't admit that I was a better goalie than him. After we played soccer we went inside and went upstairs to are rooms and didn't do much except bug Andrew to play with him but being dumb as he is he didn't. I hope to get good sleep tonight because I was just about up all night. Tomorrow I will go hike to Uncle Teddy's which takes two hours. On Saturday - Wednesday I will be at my Uncle Paul's near Zurich. I went to beat at 9:05.

Friday June 30th, 1978



Today I woke up at 6:30. I went downstairs and had 3 gifelis that brings the total of gifelis I've eaten to 10. In the morning I didn't do much. I went with Dad to get the Herald Tribune and walked around Dornach. I then eat lunch. After that I played solataire in which I haven't won yet. I've lost about 70 games straight. I then went on a hike to my Uncle Teddy's. Dad by luck got us there, he just guessed the way. We were lucky. When we arrived at Teddy's we ate. The little baby Corina was so shy she wouldn't let us see her eyes. Andrew and I played badminton he had a 5-4 lead in games. But we didn't play an even amount of games. I then played with Dad he beat me twice because he's alot taller than me at 6'1. We then went inside. I then fought with my cousin Mathieu I won because he's only 6. We then had a good beef fondue meal. It was delicous as always I was very full. Andrew and I played Swiss Monopoly. It was so good we plan to buy it even if it costs 24 francs. We went home with Uncle Teddy. It was a spooky drive through the forest. When we got to Dornach I went to bed at 11:30

July 1, 1978 Richterswil



Today I woke up at 10:00. I had a good sleep despite going to bed at 11:30. I ate breakfast and had two gifelis bringing the total to 12. I then hiked with Andrew and Dad we got the Herald Tribune. We then saw a soccer tournament. We then ate lunch. After that I played solitaire. Of course I lost again but I still like the game. After that I packed for Richterswil. We went to the Dornach Station and left for Basel. When we switched trains in Basel we had a hard time. We couldn't find any room on the train but we finally found some. The train to Zurich expressed every station between. When we got in Zurich at 5:10 we boarded the train to Richterswil. It was right next to the Basel - Zurich train. When we got to Rictherswil. Uncle Paul picked us up and drove us to his house. It's a very nice house but Andrew and I have to sleep in the basement. We ate dinner. I didn't eat much because of the big lunch I had. I then played with my cousin David. We hardly talked to each other mainly because I don't know German and he doesn't no English. But I don know some German alot more that two years. We played with his lego train. I then went downstairs to my room. I then went upstairs again and played with David after that I went up in the attic where Rahel and Martins rooms are. After that I went downstairs and played solitaire and lost 2 games of course. I then started to read a book. It is good so far. I went to bed at 10:30




No comments: