Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Sunday June 25, 1978


I woke up today at 9:00 ate breakfast and went to church at 9:45 after church which ended at 11:15 I went home didn't do much and then ate leftovers that was all to eat because we are leaving for Switzerland tomorrow. I then played wiffleball with Matt until 2:00 and then went swimming and downtown with Dad. I went off the diving board for the first time in a about a year because of my ear infection. I got home at 4:00 and played wiffleball with Chief, Andrew, Bobby, Me, Paul and Linney. Bobby, Me and Paul won 5-1 before Chief had to eat. I then ate popcorn and pop watching the Reds - Dodgers. The Reds were leading 5-3 before I watched the news. Argentina beat Holland 3-1 for the soccer championship. I then watched T.V. until eight while I played soccer with Dad until 9:00 when I watched the C.B.S. Radio Mystery Hour which is scary especially with loud thunder. I went to bed at 10:30

Monday 16 Cols Ohio - via Zurich



Today I woke up at 9:00 and eat breakfast until 9:15 didn't do much the whole morning except go to church, get gum with Dad. I had everything packed and ready to leave. I don't think I forgot anything. We left for the airport at 1:00 with Mr Hacker. We got to the airport at 1:50 checked in dropped off are luggage and got ready to board are plane. We tookoff at 3:30 and my ears popped like crazy we had a stopover in Philadelphia where I took one photo of the city we landed there at 4:05 and took of at 4:25. We then flew to New York where I took one photo. I still have 18 shots left. We landed in New York at six and then checked into the swissair department and waited for about 4 hours. Andrew and I played checkers and I won because he conceded. I don't blame him the game lasted 45 minutes. When we boarded the plane to Zurich at 9:40 and tookoff at 10:15. It has been a cloudy day everyplace I've been. I had one of the best airplane meals ever if not the best. I had yummy roast beef. I ate up only half of the meal but I was so full I almost threw - up. I have also done alot of word searches and puzzles. I'm going to try and sleep. It's now 12:30 EST 5:36 Swiss time


No comments: