Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Doctor (John) Robert(s)



I found my old Beatles disc and imported the song into ITunes.

Now I can sing along and say "John Roberts" for every occurence of "Doctor Robert".

I feel much better now.

I think this line is the best

Take a drink from his special cup, John Roberts

Also I posted on IndyScribe

regarding this article:


Set in Indiana: Close to Home

to me the picture looks like it came out of some cheesy video game. Perhaps the "midwest module" for Grand Theft Auto.

it doesn't look real. Yes, I recognize the skyline but the perspective is odd. Too low to be shot from a helicopter but too high to be shot from a roof. Also the cars look like matchboxes.

from the Hollywood perspective it's prolly easier to just to grab a stock image of downtown Indy and autogenerate some sort virtual suburban reality. Why pay someone to drive out here set up equipment and make a real shot when you can fake it.

my two cynical cents worth...

JCK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Full post
Hard Seven covers the culture of politics and the politics of culture. Frank Sennett also writes about politics for Seven.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a russian women site. It pretty much covers
russian women related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)