Wednesday, November 03, 2004

house for sale

The neighbors house is now for sale. It is being offered by AlaCarteRealty.com. I went out to the website and could not find it listed yet, hopefully it will appear in the next few days. I also noticed that Tom the realtor has moved on. I was walking the dog past his house the other day and noticed it was empty. I was a bit puzzled at first but realized that his kids are approaching school age. It's strange leaving in a community where half the people move out once their kids are old enough to attend school.

It's the day after the election and it looks like Kerry is going to lose. He has not conceded yet but might later this morning. This whole business has gone on too long. Even I turned off Shields and Brooks in the middle of their punditry on PBS, I couldn't take anymore.



No comments: