Wednesday, November 24, 2004

June 18th 1978, Sunday
Today I woke up at 8:05 then I eat goofed around and went to church and went to a church picnic. At the picnic I hike for a while with Andrew and Chief. When I got home about 3:15 I went with Andrew and Chief to play putt-putt golf. I first game I did terrible! I shot a 70 out of 90 possible shots. Andrew came in second and Chief came in first with a 43. The next time I did better and got a hole in one and one a 50 cent discount ticket for hitting a hole - in one at the right time. Chief got 7 hole in ones but not at the right time. I finished with a 54 alot better but I lost second place by one stroke! My Brother finished off with a 53. Chief hit a remarkable 33 3 under par! I got home at 5:00 had popcorn at 6:00 watched T.V until 8:45 and listened to the end of the Clippers game. The Clips lost 10-6. I then watched the CBS Mystery Theater which was about a goast who came to kill people. I went to bed at 10:25

Monday 19

I woke up at 10:20 eat and went to paino lesson. I was supposed to have my piano lesson at 11:30 but the person who was supposed to come at 11:00 came at 11:30. So I had to wait a half-hour. I got home at 12:30 and eat and hoped that my telescope catalog woulde come but it didn't come. I didn't do much from from 1 till 3 but then I practiced basketball until 3:30 and went to Bobby's and played kickball. Me and Matt won 5-4 well not really because Bobby had to eat. I went home and eat myself and then went to play kickball again. John and I were leading 5-4 when I had to leave because I wanted to go swimming. In the 5-4 game with John I played exceptionally well on defense. I made a diving stab for the and smacked it down and caught Bobby in suprise between 2 and 3. But one time Bobby's teammate Dustin hit a hard one right to me but I dropped it. John is 6 so I really was the whole team. I was quite suprised were leading then because Bobby's better than me and Dustin's better than John. Well once I beat Dustin and Bobby singlehanded in a game of wiffleball 1-0 so miracles can happen. I went swimming and and the pool was packed but about 8:30 me and Dad were about the only ones there. Tonight I watched par of the Monday Night baseball game in which there was a 4-4 tie between New York and Boston. I did some stargazing and did o.k. I still can't find Uranus but I did find alot of connstelations like Dracko, Virgo, Ursa Major. I went to bed at 11:15.

Tuesday June 20, 1978

I woke up at 9:30 and ate read played the paino and then ate lunch. I didn't get any catalog today. I'm very Mad, I really didn't do too much until 2:00 when I played tennis at the school. My sweatband was super wet. Luckly I didn't get any athlete's foot because I usually do when I play tennis. I got home had a snack and took a nap. I woke up at 4:50 and played T.V video games with Andrew. I had beaten him 4 games to 2; 4-3 ; 4-1; 4-0. He hasn't beaten me yet. I ate and then played kickball with Booby and John, they came over here. Bobby beat us 10-3 there could have been more runs but me and Bobby kicked left-footed. I made some fine defensive plays as well as bad ones but overall my defense is improving greatly since last year. I watched T.V listened to the Clippers game and then played another Video game with Andrew. I beat him 4-3 in a series. I went to bed about 10:20.




No comments: