Saturday, November 06, 2004

$142,900 house

That's the sale's price of the house next door I looked it up online.

Here's an entry from J.K's Summer Journal: June 16, 1978

Thursday 16, 1978

Today was the last day of school and I had Joe overnight. I really am in a hurry so a will write about this day tomorrow. I am writing about yesterday today. I got out of school at 2:15 but I was on patrol so I didn't get home until 2:45, When I got home with my report card which had a C in math and a A in reading. At about 3:00 I went to the library looking for some books on telescopes which I have been looking for the 4 weeks, I've had some books on the reserve list but all the books I wanted were either out of circulation of someone else was using them. I got a telescope catalog in the mail and looked at it until Joe came over we played soccer and listened to his soccer tapes. We ate. Then we went swimming at the Y.M.C.A and got home played soccer in which we tried to inate real games. We watched T.V. until about 10:00 and then we we made funny recordings . We went to bed at 11:30 but talked until about 12:30 and then sacked out.

June 16 Friday

I got another telescope catalog in the mail I was not to intertested in it. This morning I woke up about 8:20 with Joe. We played soccer. I got a haircut and I look like a fool. I'm trying to memorize the names of players on German soccer teams. My friend Bobby and I played a wiffelball game against my brother and won. I stayed up up till 11:00 by myself and it was kind of spooky watching Night Gallery, Frankenstein and a scary program. I went to bed at 11:30

June 17 Saturday.

I started off the morning waking up at 10:20. I ate goofed around and then ate lunch. I didn't get any Telescope catalog in the mail today. Seeing that it's saturday I won't get one until Monday. I've written into 4 companies and have gotten two responces. I get the addresses from a magazine called Sky & Telescope. At about 2:00 I watched a Baselball game and went swimming at 3:00. I got home at 4:30 watched T.V in which the Reds won 6-5 Indians lost 4-3 I hate both teams! I also saw the White Sox Defeat the Royals 6-1. I recorded highlights of a game of Soccer from Germany were Dortmund defeated Shaliake 2-1 with Toby Charles and his funny English accent. I really did nothing from 7:00 til 9:00 then I went outside with my 7x Binoculars and could only find the Big Dipper. I get very excited about telescopes and stargazing but it seems everynight I'm unsuccessful. I went to bed at 11:00.




No comments: