Thursday, October 14, 2004

Another departure from the neighborhood

I was walking with Rex down the street last night and I saw Elizabeth and Ken loading up the horse trailer in their driveway. The trailer was attached to a large SUV with Washington state plates. The house sold a few weeks ago and the last time I talked to Elizabeth she told me she was moving to Washington with Ken which is where he is from.

Today when I took Rex on our morning jaunt and walked past her house and saw the trailer and SUV were gone. There probably on the road right now. I'm not sure when the people who bought their house are moving in. Also, the vacant but professionally winterized home is still vacant and I doubt anyone has been in the house since I saw the workers over there last Saturday.

Brant and I went to the Colts game Sunday, the home team one in decisive fashion 35-14. It was the first game I'd been to since they lost to Tennessese in 2002. Perhaps this is the year the Colts get to the Superbowl.


No comments: