Wednesday, June 14, 2006

last update was May 16, 2006

I'm getting behind here. or maybe I don;t have much to say

what has happened in the past month?

# the puppy Sabriah continues to grow and grow, she now gets as much food as Mr Rex.

# Don Tarr and his wife found a puppy out on the street and took him in, his name is Carl.

# Omar and Theresa are getting married a week from Saturday and Mary and I are driving up to Michigan for the wedding.

# I talked to Mark D last night and he and his wife will also be going to the wedding in the Detroit area.

# To stick with the Michigan theme I've been listening to Sufjan Stevens's album "Michigan, the Great Lake State"

# We are going to see my Mom this weekend, I might put the XM radio in the Matrix so we can listen to it on the drive over.

# I am currently reading "Reading Lolita in Teheran", the next book on-deck is "The Genius Factory". I haven't acquired a copy yet but I think it takes precedence over the Truman biography. And the James Adams bio and "Wheels of the World" by Douglas Brinkley.

No comments: