Thursday, June 22, 2006

evil lurks nextdoor!



so Mary H next door wishes to pick a fight with me over fallen tree branches in her driveway.

But I will not take the bait.

Last Monday a storm blew through our area. Tree limbs were fell everywhere.

I went outside to clean up the mess and Mary H comes our of her house to read me the riot act.

I haven't heard her voice in over 5 years:

"Those are your branches, they fell from your trees, our trees don't have any dead branches, those are your branches".

She repeats:

"Those are your branches, they fell from your trees, our trees don't have any dead branches, those are your branches".

The woman is psychotic. She's also looking for a good fight. I said nothing to her, nothing.

What a disappointment I must be, I'm no fun to play with, I won't join the battle on her terms.

I just picked up the branches, stuffed them in the trash and walked away.

No comments: