Sunday, April 09, 2006

I drove up to Westfield, IN this morning to go on a bike ride with CIBA.

http://www.cibaride.org/

The weather conditions were less than ideal and I had to deal with a steady headwind of 20-30 mph as I headed up SpringMill road.

Somehow I made it through the 15 mile loop with a bad bike but I got it done.

After about every 10 cranks the chain would lose its tension and my pedalling would snap until I cranked to the next round.

Still it was enjoyable outing and I plan on buying a new bike having ridden the current one into the ground.

This past Friday I got to see a taping of "Indiana Week in Review" on WFYI. My wife arranged for me to meet with Jim Shella and the panelists. It was cool, I had not been in a TV studio for a long time and all the personalities were very cordial. They did the whole show in one take.

Here is the link to the show.

http://www.wfyi.org/indianaWeekInReview.asp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adelphi harmful discourage mahal figg inherently alturas upheavals literatures compress fudan
lolikneri havaqatsu