Thursday, December 27, 2007

Random Ramblings

I just took Mary's parents back to the airport. They had a nice visit and were the first guest to enjoy the new hide-a-bed in the den. My Mom was here for Xmas as well and got to sleep on the futon downstairs.

We had six people in the house for 3 nights and everything worked out well.

I returned my cable modem to brighthouse after taking Pete and Terry to the airport.
We got Uverse installed here a week ago and it's working well. We have faster Internet, 150 channels in the basement as opposed to 8 and more channels upstairs as well.

I was on Netflix Instant Viewing today and watched a bit of "Friday Night Lights". It's a pretty good show. I also like the soundtrack from the group called "Explosions in the Sky". Good stuff.

-- jk

No comments: