Friday, March 25, 2005

Worst song ever; I'm so happy!

Driving into work today I heard Starship's "We built this city"

Hands down, this is the worst song ever created in the history of mankind.

I'm so grateful to WKLU 101.9 here in Indy for rolling out this stinky turd of a tune.

It represents the worst of the 80's, cheesy keyboards, inane lyrics and over powered bass line that I find personally offensive.

All the worst lyrics ever:

Someone's always playing corporation games
Who cares they're always changing corporation names


Isn't this band Starship itself a corporation living off past 60's glory cranking out schlocky Corporate rock and chaning its name: Jefferon Airplane >> Jefferson Starship >> Starship.

Listening to this song is like watching "Death Part III", it's soooo bad you can't help listening to it.

I just found this link which confirms my opinions.

Worst Songs ever

No comments: